Rooms rental, prizes, color printing, web hosting, all of those costs can quickly add up to a considerable amount. We are a young and small organization, we aren’t rich, we aren’t planning to earn any money with this project and we need all the help we can get!
All donations are sincerely appreciated.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you’d like to contribute in non-monetary ways. For example, here are some of the awesome things you can do to help out:
- Spread the word on social media or to anyone who might be interested.
- Get involved with a student association in Montreal, Toronto or Vancouver and help us with the reservation of a free or cheap big enough room on September 15 and 16. We have other more expensive options planned, but working in collaboration with students would help tremendously.
- Organize a workshop in Montreal or Vancouver for our local expert to go and teach the art of memory in front of at least 20 people.
- Teach others yourself.
- Volunteer as an arbiter.
- Compete in our championships and convince others to do the same.
- Convince your aunt who works at the CBC to cover the event.
- Start a provincial organization.
- Form a new political party and get elected in a landslide. On day 1 after taking power, force all schools and universities in Canada to teach the art of memory to all their students. Proceed to get the United Nations to vote an ambitious resolution to get every single school all over the world to teach the subject.