We’re a young organization and like most other memory competitions around the world, we’re still quite small. However, we fully intend to grow much bigger and help spread the art of memory and other forms of intellectual challenges to as many people as possible. If you’d like to help make that happen, there are many ways you can choose to do so.
Monetary donations are of course one of those ways. We aren’t rich, we aren’t planning to earn any money with this project and we need all the help we can get. Rooms rental, prizes, color printing, web hosting, occasionnal Facebook advertising, all of those costs can quickly add up to a considerable amount. Registration fees currently aren’t enough to cover all of this. We don’t mind spending our own personal money to make this work, but we do welcome all forms of help.
All donations are sincerely appreciated.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you’d like to contribute in non-monetary ways. For example, here are some of the awesome things you can do to help out:
- Compete in our championships and convince others to do the same.
- Spread the word on social media or to anyone who might be interested.
- Like our Facebook page and join this Facebook group.
- Get involved with a student association in Montreal, Toronto or Vancouver and help us with room reservations for future events.
- Organize a workshop in Montreal or nearby for our local expert to go and teach the art of memory in front of at least 20 people.
- Teach others yourself.
- Volunteer as an arbiter.
- Convince your aunt who works at the CBC to cover the event.
- Start a provincial organization and organize a provincial championship.
- Form a new political party, get elected in a landslide and make the art of memory an integral part of the educational system.