You’re welcome to share your thoughts, questions and personal successes and struggles either in the comments on this site or on this Facebook group. But if you’d like to write a slightly more substantive blog post and have it be read by BILLIONS of people here (that’s how many readers we’ll have for sure within a few months), you’ll welcome to send us what you’ve written and we’ll probably be happy to add it to this page.
- A compilation of some of the most fascinating and instructive articles and news reports about the art of memory.
- We’re all over the news!
- The answer to the all-important “are you good enough to compete” question.
- How to compete and do well at the National Memory Championship as a beginner
- How to train de memorization of images for free on Memocamp.com
- Here’s a blog post in French about the memorization of binary numbers.
- National mental champion Jean Béland explains in French how you can learn to quickly calculate the day of the week for any date.